Sunday, March 15, 2009

Short Update. Trying to tire myself out for bed.

I should really be getting to bed, I have to be up early tomorrow for my new nanny job. It's the perfect job really, since I get to play like the little kid that I secretly am, and I don't have to face the scary outside world.

 

I can't seem to settle down tonight though. I have been reading a bunch of manga (otaku-hood, here I come!) I am reading both fruits Basket, since dalin was so kind as to buy me the first couple volumes, and Absolute Boyfriend online. So much fun! I should post some pictures of my drawings that I am also working on.

 

Besides that, not a whole lot is going on. Dalin also bought me some pretty silk thread and I am going to try my hand at needlepainting. I am probably going to draw up a pattern of a Daffodil and a Tulip. They are such happy spring-y flowers. I am thinking though that I should probably get some silk thread in purple, because I want to do an Iris in there too. Even numbers of motifs are less appealing to the eye than odd numbers, so I should really do three flowers.

 

Maybe I am over thinking it though.

 

Later, dudes. Alek out.

 

p.s. The new facebook layout is taking some getting used to. I don't know if I like it yet. It's more twitter-like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment