Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaNoWriMo Update Numero Uno!

NaNoWriMo Update!

The first of it's kind.

At almost exactly 1 am the morning of November the First, 2008 I met my daily word count goal of 1667 words. I already love my Cecilia. I am totally going to finish it this year. Just wait, on the 30th of November I will have my last nano update saying THANK GOD IT'S OVER.

Considering I met my daily quota in only an hour, it would seem as though NaNoWriMo is a piece of cake. An hour a day, that's all.

Oh but it's so much more than just an hour a day. It's the whole day, thinking, planning, jotting, writing, panicking, coffee guzzling, beret-wearing wonderful-ness.

Oh NaNoWriMo, How do I love thee?

(Somehow managed to get D to do it with me this year. He is sitting on the floor typing away. Bwahahaa)

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/212496


Check it out, ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. Congradulations! I'm happy to see you're doing something you love!

    ReplyDelete