Wednesday, November 5, 2008

NaNoWriMo Update Numero Dos

TITLE:Pushing Lilies

SYNOPSIS: Cecilia Matheson falls in love with a Mr. Laurence Rochester, only to find out that he is not who he seems. (Lame, I know. I will write a better one later)

TOTAL WORD COUNT: 10447/50000

DAILY QUOTA OF 1667 WORDS: Surpassed

MUSINGS SO FAR; So, I killed Anne. I actually cried. I've never cried over the death of a character before. I was writing the scene in an unstable mental state anyway, so I'm sure that contributed to the water works. It was sad to see her go, but necessary.

I'd like to take this time to thank the gods of nanowrimo for the invention of the Word War (Unofficial contests in which a time limit is set and the contestants compete to write the most words in that time.) Today while I was writing and Moxie Java, I won a word war with 954 words in FIFTEEN MINUTES. It wasn't all dribble either. I couldn't have done it without the bloodthirsty desire to make disembodied usernames in the chatroom cry.

I am excited to introduce Laurence. Soon, my pretty, pretty, male love interest. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment