Friday, January 2, 2009

It's been a while

I haven't written at this blog for a long time. I am sorry about that.

 

I had another panic attack. It was awful. It lasted, full strength, for 24+ hours and I am still a little bit shaky. I am talking to my mom more now on the phone. We have a webcam date for tomorrow. It is so nice to actually see her.

I am really focusing right now on keeping my mind busy. Can't panic if I'm not thinking about it, right? In that strain of thought, I present to you a finished sudoku puzzle. The first one I have ever successfully completed.

5

How obvious is it that I took that picture with my phone? LOL I can't wait until I can upgrade my phone to a blackberry. Such crisp photos! Such amazing capabilities!

 

Anyway, Love you all. I will try to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment