Friday, January 9, 2009

In which Alek blabs about nothing.

-yawn-

Is it spring yet? Seriously. Winter is getting to everyone here. By everyone, I mean, of course, Dalin and me. He is getting bumped around at his job, from front end to food court to deli...and He really isn't too keen on the whole food preparation thing. He has been in a foul mood the past couple of days because of it, saying he is going no where in life and yadda yadda ect. It's hard to listen to, but what am I supposed to say? I'm sure it will get better though. right? Right?!

 

In other news, I started a new embroidery project (No, I haven't finished my sweater and have not sent mom's present out yet. It's called ADD.) It is kind of just a sampler, i guess. I am making it up as I go, trying out different stitches and designs. I think it will ultimately turn out as a crazy paisley motif or something. We'll see.

 

sampler Hell yes, I got carried away editing with Picnik.com. So far it is mostly chain stitch, as my chain stitch kinda sucks and I need the practice.

 

Other than that, I really want to change my theme here. The orange is making me nauseous.

No comments:

Post a Comment