Monday, May 18, 2009

Bye Bye Blogspot.

Hello friends.

Those of you who are my friends on facebook or who follow me on twitter know this already, but I have changed blog  hosting sites. Again.

Are you tired of that? Let me explain.

I started out with wordpress.com. It was pretty cool for a while, real professional looking, but honestly there just isn't a lot you can do with a wordpress blog and I got frustrated.

So then I came here and it's really nice and super easy to customize and, all-in-all, I think it's the best place for us bloggers. However, I got an invitation to blog at nutang.com. This site does this revenue-sharing thing that I don't fully understand, all I know is that the owners of the site get money from people who advertise there, and then they give the money to their bloggers. The ads aren't on the actual blogs either, so don't worry about having to look at a bunch of ugly ads on my new blog. So this means that the more people click over to my blog, the more money I get. So far I have a cent. Haha. I never said i'd be making a LOT of money, but hey...

So, without any further ado, the new URL is alek.nutang.com  So update your bookmarks! And send my link to all your friends!

Not really, you don't have to. It would be rpetty cool though.

See you on the other side.



ETA: I will not be deleting my account here, so this blog will stay up for eternity for us all too look back on and giggle to ourselves. I just wont be posting here anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment