Friday, October 9, 2009

NaNoWriMo!

Hey guys! Do you know what month it is? It's OCTOBER!! And you know what October is? It's the month before Nanowrimo!

I'm really excited for NaNo this year. I have my general idea and I'm working on outlining and such as we speak (or...as I type..)

I don't want to talk too much about my story idea because I don't want to lose interest by blabbing about it all the time, but here's a couple sneak peaks.

image 

My banner for the nanowrimo forums.

 

Untitled

Screencap of a bit of my outline so far. Yes, I know, it's not that much, but I promise that there is more in my head than I've had time to write down yet. My plot points are hidden from you in this shot! Bwahahaha! And No, I don't know who Liam and Paige are yet, but I like those names.

So, get ready for word count updates and such, coming soon.

 

Loves!

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing NaNoWriMo, too :) I did it last year, too. I'm going with an urban fantasy novel.

    ReplyDelete